Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013

C4K #8, 9 & 10 - Summary for April

C4K #8, 9 & 10
The first comment I made for this month was on a student named Bryor R. Bryor R is an 8th grade student in Mr. Boylin's class. Bryor discussed in his blog his favorite sport, which is basketball and his favorite subject, which is Algebra. The next student I commented on in April was Kaylee from Nebraska. Kaylee asked many questions of her readers. She wanted to know where they lived and all about their state. She asked about their state bird, flower and flag. Kaylee was very inquisitive. What is so surprising, is that Kaylee is learning the same thing we as college students are learning, how to blog. The last student I commented on is Logan M. Logan M. is in Ms. Kelly Jordan's and Ms. Kathleen Morris' class. Logan M is from Victoria, Australia. Logan shared his Easter holiday with his readers. After reading his blog, you can tell that Logan loves to camp and spend time with his family.


Camping Tent

C4K#10 - Logan M

The student I commented on this week was Logan M. Logan is a student in Ms. Kelly Jordan and Mrs. Kathleen Morris' 4th grade class. Logan attends Leopold Primary School in Victoria, Australia. Logan told about his Easter holiday in this blog. He had a busy weekend. The most exciting part of his weekend was going camping in Otways. Otways is a beautiful camping site. It was a family friend's birthday, so the entire birthday party dressed up. Logan dressed up as a knight. Logan appears to be very close with his family and they enjoy a lot of time together. In his first blog, I could not tell if Logan was a girl or a boy, so I had to go back to his first blog. This is where I found out that Logan was a 10 year old boy. I enjoyed reading his blog.

C4K #9 - Kaylee from Nebraska

The student I commented on this week is Kaylee. Kaylee is in Mrs. Gildes 4th grade class in Nebraska. In this blog, Kaylee asks many questions of her blogger. Some of the questions were where her readers live, their state's football team and about our state's symbols. Kaylee is very smart and inquisitive. I really enjoyed reading her post. What I am most surprised of is how 4th grade students are learning the same things as college students. Basketball goal

C4K #8,- Bryor R.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://kidblog.org/MrBoylens2012-13LAClass/&usd=2&usg=ALhdy28xuqadLghrmJLmjN2tsGgBjt3Gtw

The blog I commented on this week is from a student in Mr Boylen's 8th grade class. His name is Bryor R., he lives in Iowa and he is thirteen years old. Bryor enjoys playing basketball and hanging out with his friends. His favorite subject is Algebra. In Bryor's blog, he asks his readers to answer several questions. My answers to his questions were that I do not have pets, I have never been to another country and that I want to be a Physical Education teacher and basketball coach when I complete college. Bryor and I both love basketball and playing basketball video games. I enjoyed his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment