Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

C4K Summary for the month of March



C4K #6

Maggie

C4K #6, Comment #1

The student I commented on this week is Maggie. Maggie is a 6th grade student from Adelaide, Australia. Maggie calls her blog A Learning Blog. Her subject this week is Cyber-bullying 2. Her first post dealt with cyber-bullying and what cyber-bullying is. Maggie is keeping a log on cyber-bullying. This week, she tells us that she is learning how to stand up for others when they are being bullied. In my comments to Maggie, I told her that any type of bullying was wrong and that I was proud of her learning about how to handle bullying.


WindmillC4K #7, Comment #2

The student I commented on this week is Juliana. Juliana is a student in Ms. Lentine's class. This week, Juliana was learning about a man name William Kawkwamba. Mr. Kawkwamba is a determined man who early in life worked to better the living conditions of his village. Mr. Kawkwamba built windmills/turbines for his village. The challenge was not having materials, so he built it out of scraps from the junkyard. Juliana thinks that Mr. Kawkwamb is a very smart man and so do I. Juliana said that if she was able to invent something, she would invent a portable wifi. Good idea. In my comments to Juliana, I told her that her invention is a great idea and would be very useful when we are in a dead zone and need to use our laptops. I told her that I would invent a time-machine because I spend so much time on this class, that I need more. I also suggested to her that she continue to learn as much as she can about computers, because it will help her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment