Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

C4K #4

http://pessaraio.blogspot.com/C4K

The student I had for my C4K blog post is name Sarai. Sarai attends Pt England School in Auckland, NZ and is in year 5 in school. Her teacher is Miss. Ouano and she is in room 14. Sarai's blog was fun to read. I learned that her favorite television show is Amazing World Gumball, her favorite animal is a dog, her favorite restaurant is McDonalds, her favorite game is Temple Run and her favorite place in the world is Australia. Sarai's wish is to take her family to Hawaii on a family vacation. In my post to Sarai, I told her we had a lot in common. My favorite animal is a dog and my favorite restaurant is McDonalds. I hope she responds to my post and tells me the kind of dogs she had in her slide show. I cannot believe students are learning this technology so early. Sarai is learning in year five, what I'm learning in college.

Sarai's blog also describe her weekend. She attended her friend's birthday pool party. She said she ate potato salad and sausage and had a great time. She had a neat looking cake in her post too. I look forward to reading more of Sarai's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment